Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Multi-Media Blog

Since I haven't blogged in quite some time, this post is going to have lots of pics and a few videos. I appologize in advance for how random this posting is going to be. (you've been warned)

1st: I've been obsessed with the two following songs:
and

2nd: A few posts ago I promised to upload more detailed dress pics.
Now starts the "Dress Shopping" extravaganza photo's...the first few are NOT my dress, just one's that I tried on.
I loved this one online, just not on me- didn't help that it was too big
 this was the 1st one I tried on, my mom loved it right away, I had to tell her to calm down lol


 loved the bottom, hated the top


 (drum roll) The rest are of my dress, I never thought that I would get one like this- but i LOVE it.










Ok, ok, ok....moving forward...

My sister Cindy got me this amazing Coach clutch for my bday:
I'm most likely going to use it for the wedding :)

My sister Jill gave me this cool book all about the designer of my gown:

Ummm, I did something that I typically don't do, I painted my nails yesterday. Chris likes my nails to be without color, but I was bored and feeling summery. I did them a cute coral color- so many people have complimented me on it:

(pay no mind to how horrid I look) haha

What else?....OH- Chris and I had a mini vacation Friday-Monday. It was so nice to get to spend time together.
Thursday night Chris decided that we were going to the drive-in...we saw HP7 part 1 and 2...it was worth sitting in the car for 5 hours.
Friday we got up early and took the motorcycle to breakfast, then to visit mom, then all over the place. I love going for rides on the bike. We filled the rest of the day with various things to do.
Saturday we got up super early because Chris signed us up for fire-arm school so we can get certified to apply for a LTC. It was fun, but it took 4 hours, after that we hit the Natick mall and purchased nothing, then I had a baby shower to go to...after that we popped in to see my sis Cin.
Sunday we went to Narragansett, it's one of my fave places to be:





Monday I honestly can't remember what we did haha.

In other news: My father has decided to move to Florida....in a month. I know, not much time to get adjusted to the idea...on top of that, he's moving THIS SATURDAY to my sister Jill's house in RI until he makes the big move to FL. Whatever makes him happy. I'm just bummed that he will be so far away.

Well, that's all for now folks- i have to get some serious laundry and cleaning done.

G'night!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...