Saturday, July 9, 2011

Too Busy to Blog~

Boy was this week a doosey!

It sure seemed like anything that could go wrong went wrong. Even Chris was crabby. Glad the week is over :)

Right now I'm sitting next to my open window, listening to the rain. I love the sound of rain drops on the trees, and the smell of summer rain. So relaxing.

It was Chris' "birthday weekend"
Saturday I spent the day at my sister Cindy's, she lives on Lake Quinsig, so it was nice. I even kayaked with my nephew.
Sunday we went to see my sister Jill and her hubby Chris. We had a little birthday celebration and played some games.
Monday was the 4th of July, and we had a bday cookout for Chris and Mary (the 6th was her bday).
It was a good time, gotta love family time.
Tuesday was Chris' real bday, his 29th birthday to be exact (whoa). 
I took him to Olive Garden for dinner (it's his fave). That boy is spoiled. I got him a few odds and ends, but his BIG gift was a new motorcycle helmet...over priced if you ask me, but it's pretty spiffy. I'll post the pic tomorrow.

I also have more shots of my dress to share, I'll pop those up tomorrow too.

Now I'm going to go back to listening to the rainfall.

Have a happy night (:

Here's one of my fave songs as a nightcap:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...