Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Gone Too Soon

This past weekend was a sad one. Thursday night, a close friend (practically family) passed away so unexpectedly, and much too soon. She was like an aunt to me when I was young, and she was only 52...

My heart aches for her family...her husband, son, and daughter (who I went to school with)...such a sad thing.

I cannot imagine losing my partner, my other half, or my mother for that matter. I judt don't think that I could handle it.

I managed to hold myself together tonight (the memorial service), that is, until Josh (her son) sang her faveorite song...accoustic. I finally had my moment to break down.

I pray for the family to have ease while going through this hard time.

Love your friends and family while you have them, love them with passion...don't let stupid things occlude what really matters...these people won't be around forever.

With a heavy heart- I leave you with the song her son sang.

R.I.P. Debbie...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...