Thursday, October 27, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

My Mother.

There are so many reasons that I am thankful for this incredible, intricate woman.

She's endlessly giving, loving, and caring. I've never known a more caring individual~If I needed $4 and she only had $5, she would give me $4.99 without a second thought.
She's stubborn as hell, thick skulled, 'never wrong', sarcastic, and at times a bit crass. (could be where I get it?ha ha)
She's funny, creative, intelligent, and sometimes naive.
She's amazing, and she's one of my best friends.

I don't know what I would do without her in my life...I'm the person that I am today because of the strong values, traits, and traditions that she instilled in me.

I am so lucky that I can (an always could) talk to her about ANYTHING. She was always in my corner~ even when I was wrong~although she'd be the first to tell me that I was.
We can always call each other on our BS, and we don't take it to heart (most of the time anyways lol).

I'm truly blessed for all that she has given to me~ not just in the physical sense (as in belongings), but in the emotional and educational sense.

I know that she'll always be there for me.


This pic is old- but it's a cute one
I love you so much, Mom. Thank you for all that you do and have done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...