Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spring, Summer......Winter?

What happened to Fall??
It's not even Halloween yet, and we are getting hit with up to 18" of snow! Wet, heavy, tree limb breaking snow.

I know that everyone says "New Englanders should be used to this, blah, blah, blah" But you know what? If I want to complain that my favorite season got the boot too soon, then damn it, I'm going to!

First snowman of the season
Ok, rant over...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ready to be hungry?

I made chili for the first time ever.....and it's SOOOO good! I'd share the recipe but I didn't use one. This is typical of me, I just add things by eye and taste. Typical Italian I guess lol.



Doesn't it look delish?

 I also made another apple pie (yet again no recipe)

Just look at all that yummi-ness!

I guess that's the good part of the cooler weather...it makes me want to bake all the time. It's almost time for me to start preparing for my crazy holiday baking. lol It's a TON of work, but everybody loves it, so it's worth it.

Do any of you like to cook and bake when it gets cooler out?

Well I'm heading out to shovel for a 3rd time...g'night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...