Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Little Things

This past weekend I got to see two of my best friends, and one of my sisters~ and if that wasn't good enough~ I picked up some great stuff for the J&J shower and the wedding!

I went to The Christmas Tree Shop and found this stuff for the shower (it's a Victorian tea party theme):

The tea cups are going to hold flowers, and some will hold snacks


Love the napkins I found


I also went to Michael's Crafts. For the past 6 months I've been on the hunt for dragonfly pins for mine and my bridesmaids bouquets. Dragonflies are symbolic of our friendship...we all have dragonfly tattoos, and whenever we are together we see them flying around. It was important to me to add a personal touch about our friendship. I FINALLY found the pins...and on clearance to boot! They even have a little purple gem:
Love 'em!
My sister Jill bought Chris and I the picture frame that we are going to use at the wedding reception (for the sign in table). It's so pretty, and masculine at the same time...it's Chris' fave colors- black and silver:


I also got the rest of the card stock that I needed to finish the 'save-the-dates' and I got the supplies for wedding programs.

Things are coming along...it makes me happy.

Well, good night all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...