Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 1

Hello All!

So I know in my previous post I stated that the Christmas Wrap Up would be broken down into 2 separate posts....It's looking like it's going to be more like 3 or 4. lol

Ok, here we go!

Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 1: Pre-Christmas Events

On Wednesday 12/7 My friend Michele and I went to
the Boston Pops Christmas show
{you can read a little more about that here}
here's some photos from the night....what a great time!


We were so close that our table was resting up against the stage!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto what was eating up most of my time; Holiday Baking!


Yes, you read those totals right...I need a bigger kitchen!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next event was our 2nd Annual Ugly Sweater Gathering on 12/23

Ashley, Michele, Me, Lindsey

Ashley, Me, Michele

Me & Lindsey, Me & Chris, Marc & Nick

AHAHHA- Me & Ashley
This season is always pretty busy for me, as you can see.
Did any of you have pre-Christmas events?

Check back later tonight for Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 2: Pretty Pictures



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...