Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 2

Hello again!

I took some cute pictures {with my fancy schmancy IPhone 4s the Chris got me for Christmas}of random decorations ....So I'd like to share some of them with you.

Sooooo.....on to our next segment!

Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 2: Pretty Pictures

I have a slight snowman obsession

My mothers Christmas Tree

My mothers Christmas village that was painted by her and all the siblings in 1991

another one of my snowmen

The pups have to be represented on our tree!

The Christmas village that Chris & I started painting last year <3

I just love these mugs that M&K got us a few years ago! We use them every Christmas morning.

Some of my baking supplies

one of the packages from my mom- so pretty

The gift 'basket' I made for M&K <3

the gift basket I made for my mom <3

some save the dates that I sent out early

That's all for Part 2!

Check back later for Christmas Wrap Up ~ Part 3: Family

Did you miss Part 1? Check it out here:



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...