Friday, May 6, 2011

All New to Me

Here goes with my first blog entry ever.

I'm taking a cue from my FSIL on this by putting my thoughts here, rather than have them jumbled and cluttered in my head.  I feel like my brain never rests lately! Eventhough our wedding is over a year away I want everything done now lol. I don't want to have to worry about it once the day gets closer.

We are so very lucky to have the help from our families that we have- originally we thought we would be springing for everything on our own, so it's a HUGE relief that we have help.

I know that I can't send out my 'save the dates' until December/January....but they are all made already ahhaha- It took me hours (made about 100), but I loved every second of it...here's a picture:

Well I suppose that's all for now~ 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...