Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Catching Up

I've been MIA for a few days..busy weekend plus busy start to the week. Haven't been feeling to well the past couple days either.
Friday night was uneventful- got a little cleaning done at home.
Saturday was great though! Woke up early and was at Moms by 11, spent the early part of the day with her and my sister Cindy. After Cindy left, Mom and I took a ride out to the ceremony site to spread some wild flower seeds so there will be a ton of blooms for the ceremony next year. I love the site that we chose, not to mention that it's FREE! We picked The Old Stone Church in West Boylston- it's so pretty.
Once we were done there the weather turned crappy, so we headed home and picked up my MOH Ashley and her daughter Maddie (one of my flower girls) on the way. The rest of the night we just hung out and danced like morons to the Michael Jackson dance game lol
I <3 my friends and fam so much
Sunday is my day to spend with the love of my life...it was also Mother's day. We were going to take Mom to breakfast- but she was feeling under the weather, so we went on our own. The rest of the day was gloomy out, but it turned into a nice night b/c we had dinner with my future in-laws and fbil and fsil. It's always great to spend time with them all.
I was glad that I was able to give Kara a little help with organizing her wedding planning- it's nice to share ideas and tips to make each others planning easier. I also gave her one of my fave items that I just didn't have room for anymore- but I know that my old giraffe is in good hands :)
Yesterday and today were disasters at work- I don't even want to talk about how busy it was!
But last night Chris took me to dinner and we got ice cream and went for a ride...we just sat in the car and enjoyed the warm night while we ate our ice cream. I love that man.

well that's all I suppose~ time to go cook dinner so it's ready when the hubs comes home.

'night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...