Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's only Tuesday?

This week seems to be dragging a bit...I just want the weekend to get here so I can finish all of the wedding jewelry!

Chris and I are looking forward to Thursday because we have a dinner date with my future brother-in-law and future sister-in-law, It aught to be a good time!

I made an appointment to go for a cake tasting on Sunday 5/29- so exciting. I really hope that the cakes at Gerardo's are great, b/c the prices seem to be wonderful. I'm sad that my sister can't come though :( she'll be away that weekend.

My mom found this amazing website: http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ I'm addicted to browsing it now lol
We found a garden arch for...ready for this? $15! we're going to buy all sorts of tulle and flowers to spruce it up for the ceremony! Eeep! I can't wait.

Well, it's about that time to go cook for hubby. G'night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...