Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Making up for down time:Thur-Sun

Since 'Blogger' was having technical difficulty last week, I'm doing 2 posts tonight.

Thursday night Chris decided to take me for a ride on his motorcycle...it was suppose to be a quick trip, but he detoured and surprised me by taking me to our ceremony site. I love him- he can be so sweet sometimes!
It was so pretty because the sun had just started to set. We walked around the grounds and talked about where we were going to set up the arbor, and the aisle. It was really nice.
See:



Friday was crazy at work, but I was super excited for my movie date that night. My bridesmaids and I went to see 'Bridesmaids'! It was soooo friggin funny! We didn't stop laughing the whole time. I <3 my girls.

Saturday I got a lot of stuff done around the house in the morning. In the afternoon I helped out at the dojo to set up for the Mass Karate Championships that were held on Sunday. I didn't compete this time :( I've just been too busy to prepare. The last time I competed I won 2 gold medals.

Sunday is my day with Chris. We brought mom to breakfast and then headed to walmart. After that we just hung out a while, and then we decided to head to Gerardo's bakery to take a look at thier wedding cake prices. They didn't have any paperwork- but we got some yummy cookies (although Chris said that mine are better).

That sums up the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...