Thursday, June 2, 2011

Off to see the Wizard

So on Wednesday there was a rare occurrence in Mass...we had multiple tornado's in the Worcester County area.  So, so, so frightening. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost their homes or loved ones due to this insanity.
Here's a video that someone took from the twister in Springfield...



I was at work, and because we are "emergency services" I had to stay late. I called everyone to check on them (go ahead,laugh) I called Chris, Mom, Dad, I tried to get a hold of the in-laws but they didn't answer. I never want to have that feeling of panic and worry again!

I suppose that it puts things into perspective...I've always been thankful for my family and friends, but when something scary happens it makes you realize it even more.

Tell your loved ones that you love them, tell them often, because thinking that it's 'implied' or already known isn't enough...you should say it.
~~~~~~
Onto other ramblings;

I was upstairs delivering laundry tonight and Mum and Nancy started talking about the showers...I'm getting super excited! Not just for mine and Chris', but for Kara and Michaels' too. I can't wait to be a part of thier special event (:

Well, I need to finish up laundry (couldn't do it last night b/c of all the lightening) then heading to bed with happy thoughts in my head.

XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...