Friday, November 11, 2011

Fun Fact Friday - Obsession

Hello Friends!

This weeks fun fact is about an obsession of mine...I'm obsessed with scarves!

Scarfs for any season! For some reason I just can't help myself.
I have 18fall/winter scarves, and 12 spring/summer scarves....I think that qualifies as an obsession. lol

I love the pizzaz that a scarf can add to an outfit. Some people accessorize with jewelry (I usually stick to the same thing daily) but my accessory is a nice scarf.

I'm not sure when it began....I guess high school...I just all of a sudden loved to wear them- they are just so cozy.



Do you guys have any obsessions?

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I'm excited for my dear friends baby shower on Sunday!

G'night~


6 comments:

A Leap into Love said...

haha you are so cute. and you ALLLLWAYS look great when you wear your scarfs ;) i cant wait for the nutcracker. i have my christmas outfit picked out. it's gonna be aweeeshum!

my obsession would have to be nail polish. i have TONS. :D i i think you know that about me though haha

So This is Love said...

Thanks Love!
I do know that you love your polish :) I'm so bad with painting my nails because if they chip at all I have to re-paint them (it's the OCD) lol

I know! I can't wait either! I'm going shopping this weekend to see what I can find. Can't wait to see your outfit- you have great style.

Love you

Alina said...

Great collection!Love em!

So This is Love said...

Thanks so much!

Vanessa said...

Whoa! That's a lot of scarves. I have a couple but I don't know how to wear them. They never end up looking right.

So This is Love said...

haha- I'm sure you look great in them. There's really no 'right' way to wear them...I wear 'em a few ways.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...