Sunday, November 6, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend went by too quick (don't they all?)...but it was good, I got to see a lot of people that I love!

Friday night I got out of work a bit late. When I got onto my parking shuttle I received a text from my nephew Anthony. He was wondering if I was going to come watch his wally ball game (it's volleyball inside a racquetball room). So although I was ready for bed, I was a good Auntie and went to watch him...he was so happy...almost 18 and still loves to hang out with family. My sister Cindy was also there, so we had a glass of wine at the club bar before I headed home.

Saturday I took my time getting ready, then headed to my moms house...I got to see Cindy and Anthony again while I was there. We waiting for my best friend, Ashley, to come over with her daughter. My mother, Ashley, Maddie, and I were all going on a shopping trip for our friend Cecilia's baby shower!
We had a good time, went to a few stores, got some gifts...then we were hungry. Mom treated us to some Japanese food (yum!).
After our late lunch I brought Ash & Maddie back to their car so they could go to the trick or treat parade in the center of town...Halloween was postponed due to the snow storm last weekend.
Mom and I hung out some more, and then I left to go to the grocery store...I was at the store when I got a text from my friend Marc to come meet him and his GF at a pizza place right near my house... I haven't seen them in so long so of course I stopped bye!
Finally I got home around 9:30, and to my suprise Chris got home early! I was so happy!

Isn't it funny how you can go from having no plans to a day packed with plans so fast? I love it.

Sunday (today) Chris and I took advantage of daylight savings by sleeping in (: then we went out to breakfast at this place called Lou Rocs Diner. Kara had told us about this place, and it was sooo yummy! I'm in love with thier pancakes- so good.
After that we just lounged around until I made yummy shepards pie for dinner.
Now we are going to snuggle and watch our Sunday shows (Dexter, and Walking Dead).

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...