Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!

This weeks F3 is about one of my hobbies.

I study Shotokan Karate at MassDojo and I love it. Chris got me into it two years ago.

I've participated in two tournaments...my first competition was in 2009. I only participated in the Kata category...I placed second and received a silver medal:
2009 Tournament with Chris
In fall 2010 I participated in my second tournament. This time I competed in both Kata and Kumite, and I placed first in both categories earning two gold medals:
2010 Kata

2010 Medals
Clearly I've lost quite a bit of weight since taking up the sport.

In March 2011 I earned my green belt:
Green Belt Test
I haven't been to class in quite some time, and that makes me sad. I used to look forward to the challenge of class, and I used to feel great after a tough test.

I need to get back to is ASAP.

Now you know a little more about me~

I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Oh wow that sounds like a lot of fun..I would
Love to kick some butt!!

So This is Love said...

It's a lot of fun and it's a great challenge.
I stopped bye your blog, it's lovely. Thank's for checking mine out! Congrats on your recent wedding, it looked like a beautiful day!
As far as the Twilight thing goes- I was the same way until I read all of the books- it totally sucks you into the love story.
PS: You should enable your comment box :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...