Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm thankful that I was able to buy two pairs of prescription glasses for under $40!
It's so great to not have to spend hundreds on glasses.

Last year Kara had told me about this great website: http://www.zennioptical.com/

I just placed my second order today.

They have a HUGE assortment of glasses to choose from with a price range from $6.95-$46.95. They also have all sorts of options for tint color. All you need is your prescription from your optometrist!

These are the ones I bought:
I had these before, but I'm a klutz and broke them- so I bought new ones

love the color of these, and they have little gems on the sides

I didn't buy these YET, but they are on my wish list lol
Hopefully this will save some of you some money too!

                                                                                *Added Plus: Tomorrow is FRIDAY! woohoo!

Have a great night~

2 comments:

A Leap into Love said...

i loooooove the third ones down. i wish i had seen them. i would have liked them in the tan leopard print though hahah. i LOVE zenni optical. i've been rocking my monroe glasses since i got them ;)

love you!

So This is Love said...

I can't wait to have a little extra dough for the leopard ones- when I saw them I got so excited lol
I wanna see a pic of you with your new glasses! I bet you look gawwwgeous!

Love you too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...