Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up

Hello Lovelies!

This weekend was a good one...busy as usual...but good.

On Saturday I went to my mother's to sort through some Christmas stuff. After that was done we headed to WalMart and spent about an hour and a half just looking at decorations! lol We are suckers for Christmas decor.

We ended up buys a few things and then headed back to her house. When we got there we made some hot coco and watched Claymation Christmas...it used to play on TV every year when I was little but it doesn't play anymore. My sister Lori-Anne found it on DVD for me last year. It brings back fond memories:


Sunday was a extended family day. The in-laws took all of us 'kids' to The Hanover Theatre to see their production of The Nutcracker.

It was a good time, minus a few hiccups...the future hubby was not too thrilled about seeing a ballet, so I lost my patience with him.

After the show we were taken to an Dino's {an Italian restaraunt} and it was super yummy! The portions were HUMUNGOUS!

By the time we got home it was around 6pm and there was a special pakage waiting for me at our door. My sister Jill left our Christmas village for me. This is another thing that has a lot of sentimentality to it. We all {Mom, Dad, Sisters} painted pieces to the village while growing up - and we set it up every year.

Chris and I decided to go drop the package off at Mom's and then head to WalMart for some other things that we needed. Then we came home and watched Dexter, and Walking Dead.

What did all of you do this weekend?

Hope you have a good night!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...