Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just for Fun


Happy Sunday All!

Just a fun little post for tonight~ I got this from: {thewiegands}
I am weird because...

I hate when I can hear other people chewing.
I have my own language that Chris and I talk in.
I refuse to pay for haircuts / styling because I can do it on my own.
I am deathly afraid of spiders.
I could eat soup or burgers every day.
I love chewy, sour candy.
For some unknown reason I feel the need to leave a little bit of my drink in the glass (and not finish it) I have no clue why I do it.

I am a bad friend because...

I tend to overbook my weekends.
Most of the time I'd rather stay home and be cozy with my pups and my babe and watch a movie.

I am a good friend because...

I would do anything for any of my best friends, whenever they ask.
I want nothing but the best for my friends.
I am a loyal and trustworthy friend.
I am a good listener.

I am sad because...

I can't please everyone no matter how hard you try.
I never seem to have enough money.
I want my own place so badly.

I am happy because...

My wedding planning is coming along nicely.
I have the best friends and family anyone could ask for.
I'm madly in love.

I am excited for...

Thanksgiving.
The Nutcracker with my love, my bro and sis-in-law, and the 'rents-in-law.
Decorating for Christmas.
The Boston Pops Christmas show with one of my besties.
Christmas-Eve and Christmas at my moms and the in-laws.
Comfy snuggle time with my loves and hot coco.
Crafty-time with friends.
Well, that's all for now...I hope you all had a nice sunday. Stop bye tomorrow for my Weekend Wrap up!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...